1.To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
2.To communicate with you weekly regarding the results of our activities.
3.To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
CHRIS M. SCOTTO WILL:
- Enter your home into the Multiple Listing Service to make other realtors aware of your property for sale.
- Place a lockbox on your door, enabling other realtors to preview and show your property.
- Place a basket of shoe covers in home to protect your floors from sand and debris.
- Place a “For Sale” sign properly located for visibility.
- Provide full-color home flyers at all.Open Houses
- Design a special marketing plan, if needed, to accommodate the un[que nature of your property.
- Assist in planning repair work to home if necessary.
- Offer guidance in furniture placement and staging the home.
- Send fax and e-mail announcing new listings to local agents.
- Feature your home on my exclusive real estate website
- Use exclusive telephone direct line allowing me immediate contact with potential buyers.
- Notify all buyers in our buyer profile system.
- Showcase your home on dozens of websites
- Notify corporate relocation network of the new listing for incoming transferees.
- Expose your home to business affiliates, past clients, and your neighborhood through e-mail.
- Send just listed cards to the surrounding area
- Utilize home sellersreport.com to provide you with instant feedback from agents and potential buyers.
- Assist you in pricing your home competitively – to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at our company sales meeting.
- Make suggestfons and advise you about changes you may want to employ in order to make your property more sellable.
- Constantly update you regarding changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect daily, speaking with twenty to thirty people, looking for potential buyers for your property.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you the best price and terms in negotiations.
- Handle all follow up on a contract being accepted, including mortgage, title, inspection and closing.